PVC waterproofing membrane is a modern roofing material, which is made of high quality flexible (plasticized) polyvinylchloride. Depending on the application area there are reinforced and unreinforced membranes.
Reinforced waterproofing membrane has a reinforcing base in the form of polyester mesh or glass fiber and it is used for waterproofing of roofs.
Reinforced membranes have increased durability.
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) membrane
PVC reinforced membrane is used mainly for waterproofing of buildings and roofs. Since this material is quite easy to install, strong enough (is of great tensile strength), has long service life, all this puts the PVC membrane to a higher level comparing to bituminous roofing materials, especially considering that such materials need constant maintenance and repair.
· Available in 10’ wide rolls for faster installation, fewer seams
· White reflective Cool Roof surface helps reduce air conditioning costs
· Installation options include adhered, mechanically attached
· Excellent waterproofing solution
· Proven performance in the toughest climates and environments
· Low water vapor permeance and water absorption
· Exceptional resistance to solar UV, ozone, and oxidation
· High strength prevents breaking and tearing
· Exceptional flexibility for easy, quick installation
· High long-term mechanical strength
Product Details Show
Why Choose Us