K11 high flexible Waterproof Coating (Advanced Flexibility), selecting imported high polymer water-proof emulsion and multiple assistants as the basic raw materials, is a two components polymer modified water-proof paint. Mixing powder form and liquid form proportionately creates a layer of flexible waterproofing film existing strong boding strength to concrete and mortar that results in excellent waterproofing effect.
1. Non-toxic and odorless, environmentally friendly products.
2. Able to cover the base surface micro-cracks, against a slight vibration and displacement of the base surface.
3. Bonding properties in the wet base surface construction.
4. Good ageing-resistant performance, anti-corrosion and anti-Biological mold.
5. UV resistance performance.
6. Follow-up construction of plaster and paste tiles directly on the waterproof layer.
1) 1.0mm thickness: required amount is 1.2-1.5kg/m².
2) 1.5mm thickness: required amount is 2.0-2.3kg/m².
3) 2.0mm thickness: required amount is 2.8-3.2kg/m².
Lay glass fiber cloth or non-woven fabric on substrate surface before applying the
coating, giving a reinforcement to the coating membrane.
TIP1. Better use up the product once the barrel is open, any left product shall be fully sealed.
TIP2. Application ambient temperature shall be above 5℃, keep the site ventilated.
TIP3. After long storage, a skin may form inside the barrel, just get rid of it before use.
TIP4. Before the coating gets hard dry after application, protect it from any damage.
1) Products of different types and specs be sorted and stored separately and kept from insolation, rain and fire. Provide good ventilation. Storage temperature be 5~40℃.
2) Under proper storage, product shelf life is 12 months.
1) Bathroom, kitchen, balcony and external walls of buildings;
2) Ground garage,tunnel,water-supply tube,;
3) Drinking water pool, fire pool, swimming pool, fish pond & water channels.