1. Product Overview
Cementitious Capillary Crystalline Waterproofing Coating is a rigid waterproofing material made using high-grade cement and fine quartz sand as main materials, adding in many imported reactive chemicals as penetration masterbatch. It is a powder looking material and shall be mixed with water just prior to application.
2. Product Features
1) Excellent penetration ability, good performance on both upstream face and downstream face of structure.
2) Inorganic rigid material, ageing resistance, mould proof and acid & alkali resistance are great.
3) Moisture/wet substrate application, convenient construction.
4) Self recover tiny cracks, penetrating masterbatch maintains permanent active, forming a crystal mesh when meets with
water, blocking capillary porosity and tiny cracks in concrete structure.
5) Prevent concrete structure from acid rain and sea water erosion, effectively prevent steel bar from corrosion.
6) Tiling is suitable on the waterproof layer surface.
3. Construction Points
1) Application surface be solid, free of water, oil and dust, ambient temp be 5~35℃.
2) Before application, the surface be wet out by clean water, necessary water wash can be applied to maintain a wettish
surface, but ponding is not allowed.
3) Mixing ratio of Powder:water is 2.4~3:1, pour powder into water only and keep stiring the mixture to get it uniform. Use
up the material within 12 hours after the package is open.
4) Do the coating in 2~3 passes. The 1st pass shall not be too thick, for the sake of better bonding and maintenance, while
the 2nd pass be carried out after the 1st is slightly cured, normally 3~4 hour interval. In case of a too long interval, the
1st pass shall be wetted out before executing the 2nd pass.
5) Mist spray or water the coating area after the construction is done as maintenance for at least 3 days. Only after this
maintenance and the coating are solid dry can next process be executed.
4. Application Scope
1) Basement, basement roof, basement walls and pile heads.
2) Kitchen, toilet, balcony and roof.
3) Subway, highway and railway tunnels.
4) Swimming pool, fire pool, drinking water pool, fish pond and etc..
5) Hydropower dam, pipe drain, channels and other municipal engineering.
5. Executive standard& Performance index
Executive standard：GB18445-2012 Cementitious Capillary Crystalline Waterproofing Coating
Uniform powder, no caking
Water content /% ≤
Finess, 0.63mm residue on sieve /% ≤
Chlorine ion content /% ≤
Mixed with water
knife coating barrier-free
knife coating barrier-free
Breaking strength /Mpa，28d ≥
Compressive strength /Mpa，28d ≥
Bonding strength at moisture substrate / Mpa，28d ≥
1) Use up the product once the package is open, left over material shall be fully sealed.
2) Application ambient temperature shall be above 5℃, keep the site ventilated.
3) Before the coating gets hard dry after application, protect it from any damage.
7. Package and Storage
1) Storage ambient temperature be 10~45℃, away from insolation. While shelf life is 12 months, product still can be used
if in good condition even after shelf life.
2) Product is non-flammable, odourless, non-toxic. It shall be set upright during transportation, handled with care in
loading and unloading so as to avoid damage.