ISO OHSAS Certified Manufacturer in GuangZhou China
1. What is PVC waterproof membrane
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) waterproofing membrane is a new polymer waterproof membrane which is made from polyvinyl chloride resin, and mixed with plasticizer, filler, antioxygen, ultraviolet absorber and other auxiliaries.
2. Advantages of PVC membrane
1) Excellent aging resistance. Service life of roofing material is over 20 years;
service life of underground material is over 50 years.
2) Root resistant penetration, specially used on planting roof.
3) Welding installation. Joints are solid and environment friendly, no pollution.
4) High tensile strength, good elongation and dimensional stability.
5) Good plasticity, easy and suitable for details installation.
6) Fireproof. Fire extinguished out of the ignition resource.
7) Surface is smooth, no fading and dirty resistant.
20m/roll or customized
1.2mm; 1.5mm; 2.0mm
Homogeneous, Reinforced, Fabric back
Exposed and Non-exposed
White, Grey or customized
1) All kinds of roofs, such as steel structure roof, planted roof etc.
2) Underground engineering, such as building basement, subways, tunnels, air raid shelter, etc.
3) Other projects like artificial lake, dam, water reservoir, grain storehouse, etc.
5. Pictures for your reference