EPDM waterproof sheet(DYP-824) is a kind of flexible
rubber membrane which is made by using
Ethylene-Propylene-Diene Monomer rubber as
the main raw material, adding certain chemical
additives and filling materials,processing by
series of professional and technical procedures.
The product function and main producing technic
have reached the international level.
Due to its excellent wear-resistance and high resilience,this product has been widely used in various kinds of projects which has special waterproof requirements.
1) For building roof waterproofing: industrial building , residential building,factory plant, hotel, gymnasium,etc.
2) For underground project waterproofing: basement, tunnel, subway, underground parking,etc;
3. Product Advantages
1)Excellent resistance to aging,acid,alkali and corrosion,aging resistance, long waterproofing service life.
2)High tensile strength, elongation and resilience, well-adapted to the stretch and breakage deformation of
3)High stability under high/low temperature; High waterproofing durability to temperature variation.
4) low weight load to construction roof.
4. Construction procedure scheme:
1) Do not install the membranes under bad weather situation (rainy, snowy,
foggy,windy) or when the substrate surface is wet.
2)Install the membranes at the temperature ranged 5-35 ℃ and relative
humidity less than 80％.
3)During the construction, each processing steps should be done in required order.
Each joint part should be added extra layer for strengthening.
4.Do not get close to fire or heat source during construction.
1) Prevent the packaging from damage, store product in ventilated, dry place, stack height should not exceed 5 roll layers.
2)Avoid direct sunlight, acid, alkali, oil & organic solvent contact,and be isolated from heat source.
3)The Shelf-life is one year under the normal storage & transportation condition,.