1. Product Overview
EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer)waterproof membrane(DYP-824) is made by using Ethylene-
Propylene-Diene Monomer rubber as the main material with some certain chemical additives and filling materials, processing under a series of professional and technical procedures.
The main technic and function have reached the level of the same foreign products.
1) For construction roof: factory plant, residential building,hotel, gymnasium,etc.
2) For underground engineering: basement, tunnel,subway;
3) For various kinds of projects which has special waterproof requirements , high
duration,high anti-corrosion and anti-deformation requirements.
1) High resistance to aging,acid,alkali and corrosion, long service life;
2) High resilience, aging resistance,long service life;
3) High tensile strength, high elongation , well-adapted to the stretch and breakage deformation of substrate;
4) Excellent resistance to high/low temperature; good adaptability to the environment temperature changes without affecting its waterproof durability;
5) light weight to reduce the load of roof;
4. Construction procedure scheme:
Level surface: substrate cleaning – snap lines – pave HDPE membrane – overlapping HDPE membrane – joint sealing – reinforcement assembling – concrete lining.
Vertical surface: substrate cleaning – snap lines – pave HDPE membrane – mechanically fix HDPE membrane – overlapping HDPE membrane - reinforcement assembling - concrete lining.
1. Substrate cleaning: fully clean the substrate surface, make
it flat, solid and dry( water contained≦9％ to avoid blister)
without greasy dirt and dust.
2. The corner area of the substrate should be build in the
shape of triangle or circular arc with radius bigger than
50mm. The drainage slope, divider seam, vent should be
treated according to design requirement.
3. Can adapt the full-paving method or mechanical fixing
method according to the specific situation of the projects.
4. The adhesive bonding of membrane and substrate:
Apply the adhesive glue on the substrate and the membrane,
wait until it's surface dry ( slightly sticky without
glue wire) to bond.
5. The bonding of the overlap parts( in required width) :
use cotton yarn with provided thinner to clean the overlapping
part of the membrane, fully apply glue and wait until it's
surface dry( slightly sticky without glue wire), bond the
Overlapping area tightly, press to make it flat and heavily
hammer to ensure tight bonding.
6. In joint parts,add extra layer according to design requirement,
use waterproof membrane or coating to process the extra layer.
7. make an isolation layer If protective coating if needed, paint
the protective coating to protect the exposed membrane, which
also play an effective part in thermal insulation and the
increasing of service life.
1) Do not install the membranes under bad weather situation
(rainy, snowy,foggy,windy) or when the substrate surface is wet.
2)Install the membranes at the temperature ranged 5-35 ℃
and relativehumidity less than 80％.
3)During the construction, each processing steps should be done
in required order. Each joint part should be added extra
layer for strengthening.
4) Do not get close to fire or heat source during construction.
1) Prevent the packaging from damage, store product in ventilated,
dry place, stack height should not exceed 5 roll layers.
2)Avoid direct sunlight, acid, alkali, oil & organic solvent contact,
and be isolated from heat source.
3)The Shelf-life is one year under the normal storage &