1. Requirements of the base surface formation, clean, no sand, loose.
2. The construction should be carried out first on the basis of acceptance, to ensure compliance with the requirements, first coated with a layer of glue, the bottom must be evenly.
3. After curing, the second brushing, brushing the direction required with the previous vertical, to prevent leakage, brushing three to five times.
4. After completion, the waterproof layer before curing, no master, not to carry out the next procedure, so as to avoid damaging the waterproof layer.
Transport Store Editor
1. This product is stored in dry, ventilated, cool place, shelf life from the date of production has not been unsealed for 6 months.
2. Transportation is handled by non dangerous goods.
3. Polyurethane waterproof coating should be stored in a dry, ventilated warehouse, storage period of one years.