DYC-732 Tar free 911 Two-component Polyurethane Waterproofing Coating is two-component solid reaction waterproofing coating. A part component is based on polyether resin and disocyanate prepolymer polymer reaction. B part component is made of the vulcanizing agent, catalyst resin and other additives. A and B part are stirred evenly as certain ratio, and brush on the substrate. After curing, form a flexible waterproof film.
1) High tensile strength, high elongation rate, good elasticity, good endurance to high & low temperature, good adaptability to substrate shrinkage, cracking and deforming.
2) Good heat-and-cold resistance, acid and alkali resistance and aging resistance.
3) Strong adhesion, excellent fluidity, can firmly bond to various substrate materials, good for complicated surface.
4) For a thick coating, good density, free of pinhole & bubble.
5) Coating formed by chemical reaction, durable in water logging, corrosion, mould and fatigue.
6) Good environment performance, using high boiling point solvent, free of benzene and coal tar, no need adding solvent during installation.
7) Wide range of application. Can be sealant to roll material close up and divider seam around pipeline.
Solid content % ≥
Surface dry h ≤
Hard dry h ≤
Tensile strength Mpa ≥
Elongation at break % ≥
Tearing strength (N/mm) ≥
Low temp bending
Oil permeability, Piece ≤
-35℃, no cracking
0.3Mpa, 120min, no leakage
Heat expansion rate %
Adhesion strength Mpa ≥
Moisture absorption % ≤
1.Application surface be dry (water content<9%), smooth, solid, no oil or dust, ambient temp 5℃~35℃.
2) Mix part A and part B, stir 3~5min to mix thoroughly (The mixture shall be used up within 30min, avoiding solidifying before application), use plastic/rubber scraper to coat it onto surface. Better do it in 2~3 separate passes, with a thickness of 0.7~0.8mm per pass. Only do the next pass when the previous pass is hard dry, normally a 24h interval is needed (longer in unventilated or cold environment).
3) Coat the next pass vertically to the previous pass, corners and pipe roots need fabrics as reinforcement.
4) Before the last pass gets dry, sand can be sparsely placed on top of the coating to strengthen its bonding ability with the following protective layer.
5)Do not walk on top of the coating before it is hard dry, avoiding any damage.
6)Protective layer can be built after the waterproofing layer is hard dry.
Thickness based on 1.5mm
Thickness based on 2.0mm
Package & Dosage
Where to use two components 911 polyurethane ？
1) Basement, bathroom, kitchen & balcony of various industry and civil buildings;
2) Metro platform, parking lot and other municipal engineering;
3) Water pools and pipe drain.
TIP 1. Use up the material within 30min once part A and part B is mixed, unmixed material shall be protected from contamination.
TIP 2. Application ambient temperature shall be above 5℃, keep the site ventilated.
TIP 3. Before the coating gets hard dry after application, protect it from any damage.
How to Storage 911 PU coatings:
911 Elastic Waterproofing Coating is supposed to be sealed and
stored in a cool and dry place, free from sun exposure,damp and fire.
Storage period is 12months.
Packing is metal drums, which should pile upright.
Piles of buckets should not exceed 4 layers.