DYC-731 SPU one component polyurethane waterproof coating uses isocyanate, polyether polyol as main materials, coupled with accelerator, plasticizer,additive through careful synthesis. Its film solidifying mechanism is thre is a chemical reaction of the NCO hydroxyl of polyurethane prepolymer with air or moisture vapor of base surface, it's a kindof new generation and environmental friendly waterproof coating. It can form a harmless,tasteless,high elasticity rubber waterproof film and also can be used on wet substrate.
1) Single unit, free of mixing, instant available, convenient installation, saving construction time.
2) High tensile strength, high elongation rate, good elasticity, good endurance to high & low temperature,good adaptability to substrate shrinkage, cracking and deforming.
3) Strong adhesion, excellent fluidity, can firmly bond to various substrate materials, good for complicated surface.
4) For a thick coating, good density, free of pinhole & bubble.
5) Coating formed by chemical reaction, durable in water logging, corrosion, mildew and fatigue.
6) Good environment performance, using high boiling point solvent, free of benzene and coal tar, no need adding solvent during installation.
7) Different colors available, wide range of application.
|SPU Executive standard：GB/T19250-2013|
Solid content % ≥
Surface dry h ≤
Hard dry h ≤
Tensile strength Mpa ≥
Elongation at break % ≥
Tearing strength (N/mm)≥
Low temp bending
-35℃, no cracking
Oil permeability, Piece ≤
0.3Mpa, 120min, no leakage
Heat expansion rate %
Adhesion strength Mpa ≥
Moisture absorption % ≤
How to use SPU waterproofing coating?
1) Application surface be dry (water content<9%), smooth, solid, no oil or dust, ambient temp 5℃~35℃.
2) Stir 3~5min to mix thoroughly before brash (The mixture shall be used up within 30min, avoiding solidifying before application), use plastic/rubber scraper to coat it onto surface. Better do it in 2~3 separate passes, with a thickness of 0.7~0.8mm per pass. Only do the next pass when the previous pass is hard dry, normally a 24h interval is needed (longer in unventilated or cold environment).
3) Coat the next pass vertically to the previous pass, corners and pipe roots need fabrics as reinforcement.
4) Before the last pass gets dry, sand can be sparsely placed on top of the coating to strengthen its bonding ability with the following protective layer.
5)Do not walk on top of the coating before it is hard dry, avoiding any damage.
6)Protective layer can be built after the waterproofing layer is hard dry.
Thickness based on 1.5mm
Thickness based on 2.0mm
Where to use single conponent polyurethane waterproofing coatings?
Home used in basement,roof,kitchen and toilet.
Municiple engineering project railway，road，highway，subway and tunnel project. Dam and other water conservancy facilities.
Water channel,swimming pool,sewage pool and municipal comprehensive pipeway engineering.
Factory plant and equipment room.
Use up at one time after open, the rest shall be sealed to avoid being solidified.
Keep ventilated, the application temperature can’t be lower than 5℃
The coating surface will forming a thin layer when the coating is stored for a long time, eliminating it when use.
Take protection measures before the coating is solidified completely, strictly forbidden to walk on the waterproof layer, stacking materials or equipment;
Coating shall be stored in dry, ventilated indoors, keep away from sunlight, moisture and fire.
The shelf life is 9 months under sealed condition.