DYC-932,two-component environmentalfriendly polyurethane waterproof coating, as a result of reaction of two components, A and B, is a reacting waterproof coating. By composition of component A and B,component A is the polyurethane prepolymer which is composed by esserbetol and diisocyanate. The B component is viscous liquid which contains perssad OH, such as surfactant, filler,curing agent, catalyst. When using, mix component A and B, according to a certain weight ratio.Hours later, elastic,tenacious,durable waterproof coating layer comes into being.
alant to roll material close up and divider seam around pipeline.
High strength, good elongation rate, high solid content, strong adhesive.
Good machanical property, stable weather resistant ability.No coal tar, safe and environmental friendly.
Good adaptability to substrate deformation, easy install for complex surface transition.
Solid content % ≥
Surface dry h ≤
Hard dry h ≤
Tensile strength Mpa ≥
Elongation at break % ≥
Tearing strength (N/mm) ≥
Low temp bending
Oil permeability, Piece ≤
-35℃, no cracking
0.3Mpa, 120min, no leakage
Heat expansion rate %
Adhesion strength Mpa ≥
Moisture absorption % ≤
1. It’s necessary to clean the dust, sand material, mortar, lumps and other debris before the construction.
2. The base surface should be dry, smooth, non- porous, sand or cracks. Cracks need to be filled by cement mortar.
3. When use,we mix component A and B at certain proportion, and being stirred well. One time stirred coating should be used within 2 hours. After fully dry, it can be painted again. The direction of second time painting needs to be perpendicular to the first time painting. Make the film uniform, and the joint and angle should be construction according to the design requirement.
4. The brushed waterproofing layer should be protected by the cement mortar in time.
1. Mix component A and B as the package’s proportion and stirred it well, it should be used out within 2 hours.
2. After fully dry, it can be constructed again.
3. Construction in cloudy days is strictly prohibit, it can not contact with the rain before fully dry .
4. The temperature for application should be 5～35℃.
5. The base surface should be dry in the underground construction, and it should be constructed after 24 hours of the drain process.
Thickness based on 1.5mm
Thickness based on 2.0mm
1) Basement, bathroom, kitchen & balcony of various industry and civil buildings;
2) Metro platform, parking lot and other municipal engineering;
3) Water pools and pipe drain.
How to Storage
911 Elastic Waterproofing Coating is supposed to be sealed and stored in a cool and dry place, free from sun exposure, damp and fire.
Storage period is 12months.
Packing is metal drums, which should pile upright.
Piles of buckets should not exceed 4 layers.