1. Product overview
Polymer emulsion waterproof coating is made from styrene-acrylic emulsion, pure acrylic emulsion and additives. This product is to mix with cement and sand by a certain ratio during construction. The mixture will then solidify and form a dense waterproof layer.
2. Product features
1) High bonding strength, good workability.
2) Easy construction, suitable for moisture substrate and low ambient temperature.
3) Anti-erosion, resistant to high/low temperature, anti-aging.
4) Non-toxic, Harmless, safe & eco-friendly.
3. Construction points
1) Substrate treatment: substrate shall be flat, clean, solid, and free of dust & oil.
Any honeycomb, crack or defect on the surface shall be patched and corners shall
be rounded off.
2) Construction: pour 1 part of emulsion product into a bucket, and then slowly pour
in 0.8 parts of cement and stir at the same time to get it uniform and it would
be ready for construction. The mixture shall be used up within one hour.
3) Reference usage: about 1.8kg/㎡(2-3mm).
1) It is forbidden to blend in the emulsion with water too long before use.
2) Cement used shall be ordinary portland cement of 325# and above.
5. Application scope
1) Exterior wall, roof, bathroom, water pool & basement waterproof, leak proof and
2) Aerated concrete, air brick wall waterproof and moisture proof.
6. Storage of product
1) Store the product in a ventilated cool place with temperature no less than 5℃.
2) Product shelf life is one year.