DYC-933,K11 rigid cement-base waterproof coating selecting imported high polymer water-proof emulsion and multiple assistants as the basic raw materials, is a two components polymer modified water-proof paint. Mixing powder form and liquid form proportionately creates a layer of flexible waterproofing film existing strong boding strength to concrete and mortar that results in excellent waterproofing effect.
Non-toxic and odorless, environmentally friendly products.
Able to cover the base surface micro-cracks, against a slight vibration and displacement of the base surface.
Bonding properties in the wet base surface construction.
Good ageing-resistant performance, anti-corrosion and anti-Biological mold.
UV resistance performance.
Follow-up construction of plaster and paste tiles directly on the waterproof layer.
K11-cementious elastomeric polymer waterproof coating
solid content (%)
tensile strength (Mpa)
elongation rate (%)
adhesive strength against damp
0.3Mpa, 30min, no leakage
How to use K11 waterproofing coating？
1. Substrate should be clean, firm without dirt, oil stains or other fragmentary materials.
2. Surface flat pre-treat by applying grouting mortar. Use spatula to re-shape the corner to present V shape or semi-circle shape.
3. Moisturize the substrate (no obvious droplet spotted) before application.
4. Pour the powder material into the liquid material (liquid material: powder material=1:1.5(weight)) and fully stir for 2 – 3 min until no jelly with uniform size being spotted.
5. Application (2-3 coats in total): use brush and roller to finely apply. Recoat (second coat) until the first coat touch dried (normally 1-2hrs). Cross apply between two coats. Moisturize the previous coat if it is solidified.
Normal condition, 1.6-1.8kg/m2/2-3coats (the actual consumption is subject to the purpose, application areas, roughness of substrate and environment).
All common building substrates that require protection from topside water exposure.
Over existing tile, drywall, cementitious backer boards, plywood
All interior floors and walls prior to the installation of tile and stone.
1. Better use up the product once the barrel is open, any left product shall be fully sealed.
2. Application ambient temperature be above 5℃, keep the site ventilated.
3. After long storage, a skin may form inside the barrel, just get rid of it before use.
4. Before the coating gets hard dry after application, protect it from any damage.
Place in cool and well-ventilated areas at temperature between 5oC and 40 oC, and keep away from moisture.
The product is a non inflammable or explosive item that can use normal shipment. Avoid exposing to strong sunlight and cold during shipment.