DYC-735，Conservation technology acrylic roof system is designed to permanently waterproof most new or existing roofs with positive drainage, including roofs with low slopes and complicated flashings. The system consists of two principal components: a premium elastomeric liquid acrylic coating and a polyester reinforcing fabric. The fabric is embedded between multiple layers of the coating to create a seamless, reinforced flexible membrane that can last indefinitely with minimal maintenance. Flashings are simply painted in place and become an integral part of the membrane.
Sustainable-easily renewed for the life of the building.Guaranteed for up to 20 years.
Good anti-aging, extensibility, flexibility, adhesion and film.
Simplifies roof details and improves waterproofing performance.
Tensile Strength/Mpa ≥
Elongation at break/% ≥
Solid content/% ≥
Hard dry ≤
Heat expansion rate/%
1. Substrate process: before construction, keep the substrate clean, smooth, no-oil pollution and no-water. If the base has cracks or tube root set groove, it should fill in the seal material.
2. Local strengthening layer process: before large area of construction waterproof paint , in the inside and internal corner and pipeline parts should brush 2-3 times acrylic spray paint. When put a layer of fetus with increased reinforced material, tire body should be sandwiched between waterproof acrylic spray paint .
3. Brush and paint waterproof acrylic spray paint layer: brush and paint waterproof layer, it should be more times (2-3 times), each time should be dry, and apply again, and each time direction should be perpendicular to each other.
4. Surface brush: roller wateproof acrylic spray paint , and add a small amount of water dilution waterproof acrylic spray paint , it can improve the surface smooth, bright and clean effect.
Where to use ?
1) Bathroom, kitchen, balcony and external walls of buildings.
2) Airport, station & art center steel frame structure roofing.
3) Drinking water pool, fire pool, swimming pool, fish pond & water channels.
1. Better use up the product once the barrel is open, any left product shall be fully sealed.
2. Application ambient temperature be above 5℃, keep the site ventilated.
3. After long storage, a skin may form inside the barrel, just get rid of it before use.
4. Before the coating gets hard dry after application, protect it from any damage.
1) Products of different types and specs be sorted and stored seperately and kept from insolation, rain and fire. Provide good ventilation. Storage temperature be 5~40℃.
2) Under proper storage, product shelf life is 12 months.