Fiberglass Reinforced Self-adhesive Bituminous Roofing Membraneis a kind of flexible sheet waterproof which uses Styrene Butadiene Styrene thermoplastic rubber as a dipping and covering modifier and reinforced with fiberglass; whose upper surface is coated by PE film; fine sand; Mineral grain or aluminum foil or other isolating materials. The compound is a mixture of distilled bitumen; lastomers and elastomers which gives the membrane excellent resistance to heat aging and weathering.
1). Self-adhesion without bonding agent.torching
2). Good rubber elasticity and elongation
3). Excellent adhensiion bond
4). Safe application.no pollution
5). Excellent waterproof and high strength
6). Corrosion resistance and ageing-resistance
7). Available for wet ground
Construction and other base face is simple.clean.and can be widely used in roofing.basement.bathroom.etc. waterproofing works.and for legislation to pave and stick and pipe wall (except heat pipes).bridges .and other complex environment.especially in open flame is prohibited.covert fire waterproofing works.
GB/T23457-2009 Pre-applied/Wet-applied Waterproof Membrane
Tensile strength/N/50mm ≥
Elongation rate at the maximum tension /%≥
70 ℃ (no slipping, no dripping and no fall-off)
Low temperature flexibility/℃
0.3MPa 120min impermeable
Peel strength among membranes N/mm≥
Oil permealibity/sheet ≤
Holding power/min ≥
Peel strength between the membranes and cement mortar (N/mm)≥
Peel strength between the membrans and cement mortar after immersion (N/mm)
5.Constructions - Wet-applied:
1. Clean up garbage and floating pulp on the surface. Wet the base surface when it is dry.but there shall be no water.
2. According to the requirements of waterproofing specifications.do 500 mm wide coil additional layer to the detail node site and seal them.
3. Snap line and test paving. Snap the first located line while snapping line. The distance between the second and the first is coiled material width. Then.according to the reserved.not less than 80mm lap width.locate position of the distace between each baseline the former line.
4. According to cement: water = 2:1 weight ratio.mix lean concrete grout. First of all.pour water into the prepared mixing slurry tank. When the temperature is high and the base surface is dry.add suitable amount of polymer. Use construction glue as water retention agent. Then.add cement into water and immerse it 15 to 20 minutes. After fully saturated.throw away the excess water and stir with electric mixer.not less than 5 minutes.
5. After the test paving.lift coiled material from one side and fold along the long direction. Gash lower surface membrane of coiled material gently in the folded place with wallpaper knife. Be careful not to scratch coiled material.
6. Tear the isolation membrane from the adhesive surface of the coiled material carefully. coat the pure cement grout. coat the base surface for one time.and coat on the coiled material surface again. And the thickness of base pure cement grout depends on its smoothness.usually the thickness is 1.5 ~ 2.5 mm. The thickness of pure cement grout should be well-distributed.and the appearance should be smooth.
7. Lift the coiled material which is coated with cement grout and back turn.and pave on the base surface. Exhaust air from the middle to the sides with a scraper to scrap and press.and scrape back cement slurry that is scraped and press to edge sealing. The other part is treated by the same method.
8. When pave the next coil.the longitudinal is staggered with the length of 1/3. coat the pure cement grout at the up and down coiled materials are lapped with wet paving. The width is not less than 80mm. Before lapping.get rid of the overlap edge isolation membrane of up and down coiled materials.
9. When pave double layer membranes.upper & lower layers and the joints of the adjacent two coils should be staggered 1 / 3-1 / 2 width.and should not pave two coils mutually perpendicular. Remove the insulating film on the upper & lower layers before lap direct paving.and direct pave. Overlap edge treatment: tear the overlap edge insulation film of the membrane long side.lap directly dry stick. Take a length of 1000 mm from the membrane short side.double-sided adhesive tape width 160mm do short-edge lap. Lap width should not be less than 80 mm.
10. Seal the end: Fix or embed the end of facade coiled material into the notch of the wall top.and use sealant to seal.
11. When waterproof layer has been paved.dry it for 24-48 hours. Usually the temperature is higher.the time required is shorter .When weather is hot and waterproof layer is exposure.it is necessary to shade cloth to cover it.
6.1 Don’t install if the temperature is lower than 0 ℃.the basement is polluted.there are water or ice on basement.
6.2 Don’t install with others construction processes at the same time.if need to install others facilities on ready waterproof layer.take actions to protect the waterproof layer from damage and the waterproof layer under facilities should be reinforced.
6.3 Don’t put any material.machines or facilities on ready waterproof layer.and don’t touch the waterproof layer with any sharp objects in order to prevent the waterproof layer from damage.
7.Packaging.storage and transportation
Special plastic bag sealed packaging.in a dry.ventilated environment storage to prevent the sun and rain
Different categories.specifications should be classified and piled up.should not be tilted or cross pressure
Coil should be flat.stacking height does not exceed five layers
Transport and storage process should be away from the fire source.storage temperature does not exceed 35 ℃.the storage period is 1 year