Root Penetration Resistance Roof Membrane is a kind of macro-molecule material produced by advanced equipment and technology which uses high quality bitumen as its main component, Styrene-Butadiene-Styrene(SBS) as its modified materials, root resistance materials as its reinforcement cores and many excellent materials such as PE as its insulation materials.
2. Product Specifications:
1) Have a double functions of waterproofing and root penetration resistance;
2) Not affect the normal growth of plants;
3) Excellent penetration resistance, wearing resistance, tearing resistance, corrosion resistance, mould resistance and weather resistance.
4) Good tensile strength and elongation; large thickness of modified bituminous coating, strong adaptability for substrate shrinkage, deformation and cracks;
5) Excellent low and high temperature resistance, it can be adaptive in both hot and cold regions
6) It uses heat fusion method, which is convenient, reliable and durable.
4. Application scope
planted roof dams
4.1 Green roofs, balconies of commercial, industrial and civil buildings ;
4.2 Underground landscaping demanded building roofs.
4.3 Dams need to be protected from the damage by roots.
5. Executive standard:
JC/T1075-2008; Root penetration resistance of waterproof sheets for green roof system.
JGJ155-2007; Technical specifications for planted roof.
GB50108-2008; Technical code for waterproofing of underground works
6. Construction - Heat Fusion Method:
1）Surfaces should be dry, clean, smooth and free from any dusts, oil or loose particles. Cracks and surface irregularities need to be filled by polymer mortar.
2）Before membrane laying, brush the primer on basement evenly and completely cover all laying places.
3）heat the membranes evenly, pave the membranes on basement according to the alignment when the membrane surface is black and bright with a fusion layer and keep the membrane straight and smooth, ensure the joint area min. 60 mm overlap (length and width). Press the membranes tightly to make sure the trapped air to be excluded and the membranes bonded with basement firmly, no bubbles and wrinkles allowed.
4）visual inspection and mechanical inspection(i.e. use a flat head screwdriver to check) first.
5）Application on protection and isolation layer, after membrane laying, construct protection and isolation layer according to waterproof layer design.
1) Rainy, snowy or high windy( more than five level) days are not suitable to construct, and construction temperature should be above 0℃.
2) When heating, flame spraying guns should maintain a proper distance with the membranes and should heat them evenly. Overheating should be prevented.
3)Safety precautions are necessary and fire equipment should be placed properly.8. Storage and Transportation:
8, Storage and Transportation:
1) Package type: rolling package.
2) Different types or specifications should be separated. Keep them dry and ventilated, out of the sun or rain.
3) Storage temperature should be 5~45℃. Membranes should be upright with only ONE layer.
4) Prevent it from inclination or lateral pressure. If necessary, cover it with felt-cloth.
5) Storage time: 1 year under normal operation of storage.